Fylfot in very few years has touched many milestones of excellent achievements in Academics, C0-Curricular activities, Sports and games, which aimed at improving the quality education and all-round development of the students.
- A large percent of students have secured over 80% marks in the board Examinations.
- Fylfotians, keep participating in debates, declamations, quizzes, painting, dance, music and Sports Competitions organized by the C.B.S.E Sahodaya schools complex , State and National level organizations and putting up a creditable performance in all of them by bringing home many prizes.
- Fylfotians received National Level Certificate from National Adventure Institute, Pachmari, for acquiring proficiency in Rock Climbing, Rappelling, River Crossing, Trekking, Camping, Jungle craft survival and leadership.
- The students trekked 100 km and attained 12000 feet height thus receiving the National level certificate from Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Mountaineering and Allied sports and Himanchal Government with a trophy.
- The children visited Pangot, located about 15 kilometers from Nanital, which is a popular hill station. The drive to here passes through the forested area of CheenaPeakRange via Snow View Point and Kilbury, which are excellent birding spots. For children the main attraction were the birds; around 580 bird species have been recorded in this area.
The National Integration Camp Trivanantpuram, Kerala was an experience in itselffor the students of grade VIII onwards. Our students represented Uttarakhand state and performed on the folk dance of the state. they were given appreciation certificate from the Kerala government.